WILDACRES WRITERS WORKSHOP APPLICATION
Fill out the application form, print it, SIGN IT and mail it with your deposit.
- MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO Judi Hill/Wildacres.
- Mail application along with your deposit check to:
Wildacres Writers Workshop, Judi Hill, Director, 233 S. Elm St. Greensboro NC 27401
If you wish to apply after MAY 21st, please call to see if a space is open:
(336) 370-9188 or (336) 255-8210.
- To ensure that I receive anything that you mail (application, check, writing sample or manuscript) please use Delivery Confirmation from the Post Office. You can track it online. Remember, the application does not secure a spot at Wildacres, only a deposit does.
- BALANCES: Your balance is due June 1. No exceptions.
- REFUNDS: A $100 cancellation fee is charged through April 1st. From April 1st to June 7th there is a $175 cancellation fee. There will be no refunds after June 7th unless we can refill your spot. If you are not accepted, your entire deposit will be returned.
- ACCEPTANCE LETTER: Your acceptance letter will contain a full schedule, a detailed map, what to wear & bring, and a reminder of balances, manuscripts, etc.
- WE FILL UP EARLY! Please remember that Wildacres fills up quickly. For the Writers Workshop Program we can sleep 90 attendees plus faculty & working staff. The Writers Retreat Program can sleep 40 attendees. We always have a waiting list for both.